Please see general shipping notices and product statuses. We will add, remove & edit item as needed to keep information as up to date as possible. Please note that if your order contains a pre-order item that it will ship once ALL items are available.
Product Delays (updated: 6/30/22)
Due to ongoing international vinyl delays and supply chain issues we've created this page to give the latest updates we have on delayed items. Any information we have here is the latest update we have from the band, label, or vendor.
- Allegaeon - DAMNUM CD (Metal Case Edition) [Allegaeon] - Cover manufacturing delayed, awaiting ETA - pre-order customers have had standard CD shipped to them and will get empty metal case sent once they arrive. *There were additional unforeseen delays on these cases due to recent COVID lock downs in China & needing to change manufacturer.*
- Arkaik - Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts 12" [The Artisan Era] - We have been notified production has completed and we are awaiting delivery of these records. We are doing pre-packing now in preparation of this so we can get the delayed orders out ASAP. You may receive a tracking number that does not activate yet during this time. It will activate once carriers scans the package (usually within 1 week of label creation).
- Conjurer - Pathos 2x12” [Nuclear Blast] - Pressing delayed, awaiting ETA.
- Greylotus - Dawnfall 12" [The Artisan Era] - Pressing delayed, awaiting ETA.
- Guineapig - Parasite [Spikerot Records] - CD & vinyl is delayed in international transit and will ship ASAP once it arrives. Early-July ETA.
- Inanimate Existence - The Masquerade 12" [The Artisan Era] - We have been notified production has completed and we are awaiting delivery of these records. We are doing pre-packing now in preparation of this so we can get the delayed orders out ASAP. You may receive a tracking number that does not activate yet during this time. It will activate once carriers scans the package (usually within 1 week of label creation).
- Ivar Bjornson & Einar Selvik - Hardanger EP 12" [ByNorse Music] - Pressing delayed, awaiting ETA. As of 6/30/22 we have been told that the vinyl is experiencing "extended delays".
- The Devils Of Loudun - Escaping Eternity 2x12" (Eternity variant) [The Artisan Era] - Stock for the Eternity variant has not arrived, there has been no communication from the plant to the label on why or when it will be received. If you would like to receive an alternate color please contact customer service.
If you do not see an item you pre-order here, we have not yet been notified of any delays on it. If you would like to pay an additional shipping charge to split your pre-order items out into a separate shipment please contact customer service with your order number.
DTG Delay (updated: 6/30/22)
Thank you for your patience with the DTG delays we experienced from 5/11/22-6/24/22. Production has caught back up to our normal 2 business day turn around time. This notice will be deleted once the last remaining effected orders are delivered.
Russia/Ukraine/Belarus (updated: 6/22/22)
We have temporarily halted shipping to Russia, Ukraine & Belarus. If you have ordered to these areas before shipping ceased and your shipment is returned to us we will refund the order once it arrives back to us.
General Shipping Notice (updated: 6/22/22)
Due to the general state of the world and shipping since 2020 (increased volume load on postal carriers, massive flight delays and cancellations, local shipping restrictions for many territories, rising gas/shipping/product costs, product shortages, global manufacturing and customs clearance delays, etc); please be aware that shipments may be delayed in transit. Any shipping methods and time estimates given at checkout are subject to change without notice due to this. Items marked "print on demand" or "direct to garment" may see additional delays. Items marked pre-order that experience significant delays may see the shipping method changed due to the method selected at checkout no longer being available or having massively increased in cost since time of order. We will do our best to get your items out as quickly as possible, but we cannot guarantee any arrival dates and customer service can not take any action for delays outside of our control.
We ship worldwide, but timing for international orders is completely out of our control and we can make no delivery estimates for international shipments at this time. Most international shipments have been arriving within 14-30 days, but some destinations or extended circumstances have seen packages in transit for 90-120 days before delivery. Standard USPS tracking does not give regular item updates once items leave the US, so it may look like your order is stuck in one place for an extended time while it is actually in transit to you. Additionally some areas may need to ship via alternate shipping methods than selected due to local regulations.
If your order experiences any shipping delays please contact the appropriate carrier before reaching out to customer service as they will be able to get you more up to date information or take action faster than we can.
The Night Shift Merch Staff