Megadeth - Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! - The Final Kill 2x12"Regular price $29.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): -Infinity%
1. Last Rites/Loved to Death
2. Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!
3. The Skull Beneath the Skin
5. Chosen Ones
6. Looking Down the Cross
8. These Boots
9. Last Rites/Loved to Deth (live, 1987 London, UK)
10. Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! (live, 1986 Denver, CO)
11. The Skull Beneath the Skin (live, 1990 London, UK)
12. Rattlehead (live, 1987 Bochum, Germany)
13. Chosen Ones (live, 1986 Denver, CO)
14. Looking Down the Cross (live, 1986 Denver, CO)
15. Mechanix (live, 1986 Denver, CO)
16. Last Rites/Loved to Deth (demo)
17. The Skull Beneath the Skin (demo)
18. Mechanix (demo)
Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! is the debut studio album by American Thrash metal band Megadeth, released on June 12, 1985 by Combat Records. At the beginning of 1985, the band was given $8,000 by Combat to record and produce its debut album. The band was forced to fire their original producer and produce the album by themselves, after spending half of the album's budget on drugs, alcohol, and food. Despite the poor production, the album was a well-received effort that obtained strong reviews in various music publications. Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! played an essential role in establishing thrash metal as an authentic subgenre of heavy metal music. It explores themes of death, occultism, and violence.
The album features the track "Mechanix", a song that frontman Dave Mustaine would perform with Metallica during his time in the band, and a controversial cover of the 1965 song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'". A deluxe edition, completely remixed and remastered with several bonus tracks, was released through Loud Records on February 5, 2002. It features vastly different artwork, with its cover based on the version originally designed by Mustaine in 1985. All songs from the album were performed frequently during Megadeth's initial tour but have been steadily dropped from the setlist since. A new remastered version of the album called Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! - The Final Kill was released on June 8, 2018, which includes a remastered version of "These Boots", redone to Lee Hazlewood's version.